This is a total Babe low carb dish! You can literally throw in whatever ingredients you love or happen to have. I have made them with sliced turkey, sausage, bacon and just veggies. This is a perfect quick breakfast you can save and then pop in the microwave when you are ready. They store very well in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer. Cooking for several days of breakfast.
▪ 1/2 pound bulk sausage or Bacon
▪ 12 eggs
▪ 1/2 cup chopped veggies of your liking. Such as: onions, pepper, spinach etc
▪ 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste.
▪ 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste.
▪ 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or any other seasoning you desire.
▪ 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in sausage; cook and stir until sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, 10 to 15 minutes; drain. Or cook bacon until desired crispiness.
3. Beat eggs in a large bowl. salt, pepper, and whatever seasonings you are feeling. Mix in your protein and cheese. Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups.
4. Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Let them cool, then enjoy and store!
BON APPÉTIT, Dolls!