Well I get the boyfriend back today. He has been helping his parents move, up north for the past two weeks. In the two weeks alone I learned and rediscovered:
1. I really hate taking out the trash.
2. I leave way to many lights on.
3. We are the most awkward skyping couple ever!
4. Between my girls and Kellen they always make sure to take care of me.
5.I miss his cooking.
6. I only ate bagel bites and cheese and crackers for the first weekend.
7. I sleep so much better when he is home.
8. I discovered I really do suck at filling the brita back up.
9. Drink so much more wine with my girls.
10. I spend way more money
Living together in a domestic partnership for 3 years, its good to have alone time to really appreciate and notice what each other does. I am a lucky lady.