These have been some of my favorites of summer.
1. Major girl time. Cocktails and tanning.
2. I love this red dress. I have one in blue with a cross back. It’s Forever 21 and under $12 bucks. It’s very comfortable with a cotton stretch. I received a lot of compliments and you can switch up the look with different belts.
3. Little black dress LOVE! $15 from Forever21 with a cross back. I have dressed this up and down. Bold necklace and cute pumps or a good wedge and a denim Chambray shirt.
4. My cuban hat that I picked up at the local swap meet. yes, I love the swap meet. I use to be a snob and refuse and then I broke down and fell in love. Ill make a post of some Swap meet favs. Also those sunnies I am wearing were a last-minute purchase at H&M .For a total of $3 bucks. I love them bold with a little cat eye flare.
5. In the same trip at H&M, I picked up this fringe bikini. I had shopped for MONTHS and of course the bikini that is $10 is that one that stole my heart. Every time I wear it, I receive compliments and “where did you get that?”
6. Then my Boyfriend. He is a total mans man who loves wearing basketball shorts and old t-shirts. We had a wedding to attend so it was time for him to get out of those shorts lol. We picked up some light weight slacks from Target. He fights everything, when it comes to outfits and he instantly loved them. $27 for great slacks and a very happy girlfriend.