My favorite little spot!
Happy weekend Babes!
My favorite little spot!
My favorite little spot!
Happy weekend Babes!
1. What are you wearing?
Workout leggings and a big T. I am about to workout….and obviously avoiding it by doing this.
2. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope! I like being a clean slate and I don’t know anything I would like forever
One in each earlobe and I use to have my nose pierced. It was my one rebellious things lol
4: Ever been in love? That I have, for the past 7 years!
5: Ever had a terrible breakup? I was pretty sad and ate my popcorn and chocolate and cried for a night and picked myself up and moved on.
6: How much do you weigh? 136 I am learning that the number actually says nothing. It’s how you feel and what looks good to you. I will never be stick and I am happy with that.
7: Something you miss? My family. I am now the only one in California
8. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Well it matters on what I am doing. In general 30 minutes or so. If I am taking my time and going out for the night or on a date closer to an hour.
9. How tall are you?
5’3 and 3/4ths… .every bit counts. Short and proud
10. Zodiac sign?
11. Favorite quote?
Be the best you possible version of yourself.
12. OTP (One True Pairing)?
Chuck and Blaire! Gossip Girl obsessed. Chocolate and wine.
13. What are your fears?
Regret, walking into a dark house alone, bad guys.
14. Favorite TV show?
Where do I start, I like all the worst TV and the best. Scandal, Real Housewives of everything lol. oh and of course…NEW GIRL!
15. Favorite flavor of candy?
Dark Chocolate. I have been on a major dark chocolate and salted Caramel kick…. Mmmm. Oh and I just discovered dark chocolate snickers… HELL YAH!
16. Favorite Song?
I don’t have one favorite song… I can’t ever just pick one of something. Rihanna Rude Boy, Notorious B.I.G Juicy, No scrubs by TLC, Mars Volta Widow, Pearl Jam Creep Okay I will stop now… oh and Britney Toxic.
17. Last song you sang out loud?
Latch by Disclosure Featuring Sam Smith.
18. A place to visit?
All the places. I want to see the world and experience different cultures.
19. Favorite color?
Coral, Black, purple, teal… again I don’t have one.
20. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
…. no thanks.
21: Turn on? strength and kindness
22: Turn off? Immaturity.
23: The reason I made a blog? To share and explore with others.
24: Last thing that made you cry? so pathetic but over a TV show lol.
25: Last time you said you loved someone? Just a few minutes ago to my man.
26: Meaning behind your blog Name? My boyfriend only refers to me as babe to the point when I meet one of his co workers or friends for the first time they know me as babe and call me babe. lol Babe has many meaning to me its endearing and sweet, and what you think of a cute girl… a total babe. It encompasses a lot for me. What girl doesn’t want to be someones babe, to be the total healthy sexy babe. 😉
27: Last book you read? The Defining Decade and The Fault of Our Stars.
28: The book you’re currently reading? Currently reading Untethered Soul (Thanks to Carlibybel55 recommendation)
29: Last show you watched? Real Housewives of Atlanta
30: Last person you talked to? Currently my friend Stixx and my man. ( they are sitting next to me)
31: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Great friend and old neighbor
32: Favorite food? Everything lol. I do love burgers!!
33: Last place you were? Florida
34: Do you have a crush? That I do, on my man.
35: Last time you kissed someone? A few minutes ago.
36: Last time you were insulted? Yesterday, some man said ” damn girl why you lookin all angry” It was the morning and I had no coffee and I was slightly grumpy.
37: What instruments do you play?? I wish I played the piano.
38: Favorite piece of jewellery? Probably a few special rings I have.
39: Last sport you played? Soccer. I played pass with some little kids I nanny.
40: Favorite chat up line? I don’t get this… pick up line… none. They don’t work.
41: Have you ever used it? Nope.
42: Last time you hung out with anyone? Right this very moment.
43: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone!
44.: Favourite actor?
Leonadro Dicario… since day one!
45: Loud music or soft?
Depends on the time and event. Soft unless I am getting ready to go out for the night.
46: Where do you go when you’re sad?
No one place. I would say a postive state of mind.
47: How long does it take you to shower?
About 10 to 15 minutes
48: Quality you look for in a partner?
Confidence and accountability.
49: How old are you? 27 years young
50: Favorite Designer: I am loving Mara Hoffman currently! Her colors and prints are amazing!
If you are reading this, you have officially been tagged! Comment your answers to these questions, or blog and tag me in the post so I can read them!
Well I get the boyfriend back today. He has been helping his parents move, up north for the past two weeks. In the two weeks alone I learned and rediscovered:
1. I really hate taking out the trash.
2. I leave way to many lights on.
3. We are the most awkward skyping couple ever!
4. Between my girls and Kellen they always make sure to take care of me.
5.I miss his cooking.
6. I only ate bagel bites and cheese and crackers for the first weekend.
7. I sleep so much better when he is home.
8. I discovered I really do suck at filling the brita back up.
9. Drink so much more wine with my girls.
10. I spend way more money
Living together in a domestic partnership for 3 years, its good to have alone time to really appreciate and notice what each other does. I am a lucky lady.
These have been some of my favorites of summer.
1. Major girl time. Cocktails and tanning.
2. I love this red dress. I have one in blue with a cross back. It’s Forever 21 and under $12 bucks. It’s very comfortable with a cotton stretch. I received a lot of compliments and you can switch up the look with different belts.
3. Little black dress LOVE! $15 from Forever21 with a cross back. I have dressed this up and down. Bold necklace and cute pumps or a good wedge and a denim Chambray shirt.
4. My cuban hat that I picked up at the local swap meet. yes, I love the swap meet. I use to be a snob and refuse and then I broke down and fell in love. Ill make a post of some Swap meet favs. Also those sunnies I am wearing were a last-minute purchase at H&M .For a total of $3 bucks. I love them bold with a little cat eye flare.
5. In the same trip at H&M, I picked up this fringe bikini. I had shopped for MONTHS and of course the bikini that is $10 is that one that stole my heart. Every time I wear it, I receive compliments and “where did you get that?”
6. Then my Boyfriend. He is a total mans man who loves wearing basketball shorts and old t-shirts. We had a wedding to attend so it was time for him to get out of those shorts lol. We picked up some light weight slacks from Target. He fights everything, when it comes to outfits and he instantly loved them. $27 for great slacks and a very happy girlfriend.
I live by the beach, in a cute beach cottage. There are two other cottages and we all are great friends. With a bunch of cottage people always around, there never seems to be a dull moment. There is always somebody to hang out with or borrow foil from.
Introducing the Cottage crew.
Kellen aka kell dogg [with milk]
Alex [the ewok and my bf]
Sean- American flag. He is now traveling the world.
Brie- my girl partner in crime.
Then there is me as the panther.
This is from our cottage halloween bash.